Thursday, October 14, 2010

Granna's Little Helpers

HELP!  That's the way I feel sometimes when it comes to cleaning house!   Never fear, HELP is on it's way!  Four granddaughthers are perfect for that!  Not that I wouldn't take the help from four grandsons as well!

It really needs to be described in a post all of it's own, but the roof over our heads covers a pretty large amount of floor space.  I think the exact measurements are something like 3600 sq. ft.  To be honest, it was not originally intended to be that big.  It grew as it was being built!  Actually, there was a mistake in the pouring of the footer at the  very beginning, which caused the foundation to have to be 4 ft. wider all the way around.  I call it a mistake, but really it wasn't.  The Lord knew what He was doing.  He knew the size family we would have to need all the space.  It does make it nice when they are all here.  When it's just the two of us, (which is not very often), it is a BIG house!

It's also a Big house when it comes time to clean it!  I, of all people know that, since I am the maid, I mean the one who cleans it! 

I am so thankful for any help I can get, which brings me to the subject of this post, my Helpers!
 They're pictured below:


Go ahead, tell me she's the cutest thing you've ever seen!



Oh, there is another helper!  I am very thankful for any help he can give. He is a very busy man!
 I am in no way complaining about anything.  God has been so good to us and I am so thankful for the nice, BIG  house God has blessed us with and for all the helplers I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment