Monday, December 13, 2010

"Moore" Christmas

Decorations for Christmas 2010 have been a little different for me, but I like them ok, and I hope those who look at them will like them as well.  It's pretty simple this year, so here are some simple pictures!

Christmas in the Kitchen

Christmas in the Dining Room

My grandmother's teapot

Christmas In the Entry Way

Christmas In the Living Room



One of the old crystals off an antique chandelier

Mercury glass baubles from Hobby Lobby (all year decoration)

A little touch of red in an otherwise neutral tree

Extras

9 comments:

  1. It all looks outstanding...love your mantel. I’m having a Christmas Open House on the 16th…would love to have you join in!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the simplicity with pops of Christmas and color... and your mantle is gorgeous! I may have to attempt the NOEL sign on my own! So beautiful, thanks for opening your home! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! I enjoyed my visit to your blog. Wishing you happiness, Katherine
    P.S. I'm having a giveaway please stop by and enter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the Nester tour. You have such a beautiful home. I love all the Christmas touches. Your white pitcher on the mantel is gorgeous. Love your grandmother's teapot... so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful home, I love how you decorated your mantel! I hope you have a blessed Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful home you have. I love your grandmother's teapot. I have my grandmother's teapot as well. I've enjoyed my visit and have become one of your newest followers.

    Enjoy your evening,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the white with touches of red, green and black and I especially like the Noel and sheet music wrapping paper. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved seeing these photos!! The rustic feel is so nice!

    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete