Friday, May 13, 2011

The Garden and Eden


This little "Cabbage Patch" Baby Doll that I have baby sat since August of last year, happens to be my baby granddaughter, Eden.

We decided  on the spur of the moment to do a photo shoot!  Grannas and grandbabies can do that, you know!

Hope you enjoy it as much as Granna did!  (Smile!)


Consider the Lillies......
 

Teaching me to take time to smell ......beauty!
 

Little Rose Bud!
 

She is as precious as a Peony!
 

As darling as the Day Lillies
 

Growing like the flowers.......fast!
 

Meeing outside friends!
 

Peek a Boo,  Cabbage Patch Baby!
 



3 comments:

  1. So precious, and do love your captions for each photo too, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "cabbage patch baby" is just adorable...just like here grandma! :) Your flowers are lovely too!
    Thanks for your comment on my laundry room, I'm SO excited to show you what I've gotten done now, but don't want to hurry each post too much! lol So what is your next project, or do you have one picked out yet? :) I've already picked out my next project, plus I did one today...I'm on a roll! lol :)
    Hugs to you Gail!
    Missy :)
    PS..we should all get together again sometime soon...that party was SO fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting for some more photos of this dear little Cabbage patch doll baby, lol. Thanks for posting on my blog and KJV yes thats the book for me, I am following your blog now and going to add you one of my favorites too, us KJV gals need to band together and support each other. God bless you Gail as you serve our father where you are.
    Have a blessed day, and be a blessing. Barbara

    ReplyDelete