Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fwd: [Gleanings From Gail] Rebecca's Roots



Gail

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gail <mrslonmoore@gmail.com>
Date: November 26, 2011 11:10:17 AM EST
To: mrslonmoore@gmail.com
Subject: [Gleanings From Gail] Rebecca's Roots



Sometimes it amazes me how much my daughters show distinct traits of our  ancestors.  The genes from the American Indian really stands out in them at times.  It is especially evident in Rebecca, the oldest daughter.   It doesn't show up in me at all, but if you saw a picture of my great grandmother, you would see it plainly.  My guess is, this is where Rebecca gets it.  Who knows.  It would be an interesting research, I know.  Maybe we will do this someday.  Rebecca has a blog if you would like to visit her.  I have trouble linking to it, but you can find her at HisnHearn.blogspot.com.  You will enjoy a post where she actually tells of her heritage and her roots.  Her blog was inspired from Psalm 16:6 "The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage."




Sent from my iPhone

Gail


--
Posted By Gail to Gleanings From Gail at 11/26/2011 08:10:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment