Saturday, June 8, 2013

Brilliance


Everybody wants to shine today.

 Are we going about it all wrong?

We all have an agenda.  We push it.  Is it worth anything?

I know that most of the things that consume my mind on a daily basis are so trivial and unimportant ant in the light of eternity.  .

It's so easy to get caught up in everyday life........ News..... Social Media,  Sports,  Eating, Clothes, Vacations......   The list goes on and on.

None of this will matter 10 years from now.  Souls are the only thing that will last.

It is the responsibility of we who are  saved souls to tell unsaved souls how they can be saved and live eternally!

My own daughters encourage me to do more.  Nothing blesses my heart more   I want to do my part, don't you?!



Proverbs 11:30
"The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise."


Daniel 12:3
3 "And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever."

Are you sure that you are going to live in Heaven for eternity?  You can know 100 percent.  You can find out here or click on "How to know 100 percent you're going to Heaven" in the sidebar.

Every light makes a brighter world!  Let your  light shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment